Thursday, July 23, 2009

Design Work

I am a student at Gail Harker's Creative Studies Center in Oak Harbor, WA. I travel there several times a year for an intensely creative immersion course. Right now I am in the middle of an Art and Design programme and last week we were creating and using stamped/printed images on paper.
I love being part of a group of serious artists from a variety of backgrounds, some photographers, paper artists and more, who are focussed on working to their best.
Here are some of the images that I made that will later become collage pieces and more. I'll post a few more pictures in the coming weeks as I work through more designs.
Visit the Creative Studies Center at http://www.gailcreativestudies.com/



1 comment:

jackie said...

To let you know that I have given your blog an award and a mention on mine.

regards