Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Publication Date today!

Today's the day, I sure hope the post office makes an extra effort to get the boxes to my place! Its so hard to be patient.....
Here's a couple pictures of quilts from the book:
This quilt makes great use of scraps and who doesn't have a few of those? I've also included a few orphan blocks from other projects and I'll bet some of you have those too! So there's something for everyone in Accent on Angles!














Autumn Joys is a perfect quilt for this time of year! I've chosen complementary colours of blue and orange and cut both squares and rectangles to design the inner part of the quilt. Multiple borders also add a good frame around the quilt. I had so much fun quilting this one with lots of angular straight line stippling.

If you are loving this, join me for a Quilt University class with my Shattered Angles technique. Class begins September 30th and runs over several weeks. You will learn all the tips and great ideas for making your own special Shattered Angles design!






So the long wait is over and you can order the book here! I'll be shipping ASAP!

No comments: