I've scheduled an exciting workshop on Vancouver Island where we can devote two entire days to creating beautiful fabrics with dyes and soy wax. I hope you will join me!
- Layering Wax and Dye – plus Value Gradations
- Using Thickened Dyes – with Screen Printing
- Pattern Resist – Pole Wrapping and Clamp Resist
- Stitch Resist – a Surprising Technique!
- Using colour and pattern in new ways with sponging, stamping, drizzling and dabbing.
You will get a comprehensive supply list prior to the workshop, the supplies are all easy to find and I will bring all the necessary dyes, paints and chemicals.
The workshop is in a lovely 1200 sq. ft. studio space so there will be plenty of room for everyone. If you are coming from out of town, there is a Best Western nearby and we have ar5ranged a corporate rate for you.
Please join me on November 5-6, 2013 for this workshop! You can register and get more details here: http://www.studiogart.com/workshops/