Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shattered Angles Class

Have you ever tried on-line learning? I teach at http://www.quiltuniversity.com/ where many very talented teachers from around the world offer over 120 different classes! That's a "lot of learning"!

Registration is open for my Shattered Angles class that begins on May 29th, its a chance to learn in the comfort of your home, even in your pyjamas!
The class will run for four weeks and is made up of three lessons. The project is a variation of a "stack, slash, shuffle and sew" method that I developed. Its a great way to use fat quarters, some of your stash of scraps or even a collection of themed fabrics. Perfect for hand dyed or painted fabrics as well.
I hope you'll consider joining me and having a lot of fun. Here are some pictures to tempt you:

No comments: