Sunday, December 30, 2012

Student Work

I want to show some students work from this year. These are from some of the workshops I've taught and books I've written. I'm so proud of the wonderful work  they have done!


Daniela Tiger made this wall hanging from my book Fat Quarter Frenzy. The project is called Empress Tiles and uses 4 1/2" strips in a "stack, slash, shuffle and sew" technique.


 
Janice Hebert made these two quilts using my Shattered Angles technique. This project is so versatile for Jelly Rolls, strips, and scraps, most quilters can't make just one! You can find it in my Accent on Angles book at www.fabricimagery.com
 
 
Louise Hardy from PEI made this Shattered Angles quilt when I visited the island last May as part of the Agnes Boal Bursary from the Canadian Quilters Society. We had a wonderful time!
 
I teach the Shattered Angles technique to many groups and guilds, maybe you would like to learn? Just email me and we can plan a workshop!
 

No comments: