Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Australia and more......

I'm excited to be planning a teaching trip to the "Land Down Under" next year! I've been invited to teacher at three fibre events as part of a tour that will include New South Wales and Tasmania as well as some personal time to explore some parts of Australia I've been yearning to see!




I'll be teaching my "Soy Wax Resists" workshop twice near Melbourne, first for Fibre Arts Gippsland on 28th March - 2 April 2015. there will be four other international tutors from Canada, the US and Germany. Then, I'll be in Ballarat for April 6th-11th, 2015. While I'm there I'll be teaching an extended Soy Wax Resists workshop. Can you tell, I'm beyond excited! I've never been south of the Equator so its absolutely thrilling for me!
Have you thought about traveling further afield to take a workshop? Why not join me? Here's the link to check it all out: http://www.fibrearts.jigsy.com/


No comments: