Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ricky Tims Super Seminar

I took a few days off work and went to Lynnwood, WA for the Super Seminar. I didn't take many pictures, I was busy concentrating on all the wonderful information and eye candy that Ricky, Libby Lehman and Alex Anderson presented.
If you ever have a chance to attend one of the Seminars, its not to be missed. Its spread out over 2 1/2 days with short 30-45 minute presentations of a variety of topics, including quilting design, curved piecing, Rhaspody quilts, bindings, and much more. The attendees are given a very comprehensive book on all the tips and steps for the demonstrations, so I didn't even take many notes, it was all in the book.
Ricky gave a musical presentation of Friday evening and talked abouyt his inspiration, his background and more. Very entertaining and very well presented.

If you don't know about it, Ricky and Alex have the Quilt Show over the internet, visit it at: http://thequiltshow.com and see what a wonderful informative site it is. I'm on Episode #309, check it out!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I attended Ricky Tims seminar in Ocala, Fl. last winter. It was FANTASTIC! It was entertaining, educational, fun, and moving! I love listening to Ricky play any instrument! Wonderful class and I still refer to my notebook for tips for my art quilting! Love seeing and reading your blog!