Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy 4th Blog-versary!

I just realized that its been four years since I began to blog....so many ideas and inspiration. Creativity and design have been a huge part of my life and I love to share with others through teaching, writing and more.
This is what I wrote four years ago:

Hi everyone,
I've become a blogger...its true! My children would say "about time, Mum!" I hope this is going to be easy...I'm not much of a techie/computer savvy person, so we'll see how this goes.
Welcome to my page and let's get started..... I'm hoping to post every couple of days, keeps me on track and focused. I'm hoping for lots of pictures to put up, its good to read stuff, but much more fun to "see". Just have to figure out how to do that!

Well, hasn't technology changed even in that short a space of time, now I use Facebook and YouTube as well, who would have thought?

So to celebrate I'm offering 15% off anything (before shipping) in my store at http://www.fabricimagery.com/ Just enter code QC11 and you'll automatically get that 15% off at the checkout. How amazing is that??? Act now, because the sale ends on February 29th!

2 comments:

bronwen said...

Happy 4th Blog-versary!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Congratulations, Susan!