Monday, July 8, 2013

Shattered Angles-Student Work

I've been on the road a fair bit so far this year and have taught my Shattered Angles design a number of times. I'm always amazed at the wonderful work that my students produce, its great to get pictures!

Marvella in Haliburton, Ontario finished her quilt for a raffle at the Princess Margaret Cancer Research Foundation in Toronto. Its a little hard to see, but the centre panel has a forest of tress and Marvella appliqued some deer near the bottom of the panel.


Bobbie in North Dakota played around with cutting her strips at different angles and got a delightfully quirky design. I love the border fabric she chose!

 Vel on Mayne Island chose a beautiful setting to photograph her quilts, don't you just love the view? She also has her Gingko Table Runner that she designed in my Give & Take Applique class, its such a lovely layout setting!

To celebrate all these wonderful quilts I'm offering 20% off all my books for the month of July. You can order them here: http://fabricimagery.com/category/books/ and type in JULY20 before you check out. Thanks for all the great inspiration!

No comments: