Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OH, Baby!





I'm pleased to announce the safe arrival of "Baby"! I'll be sharing joint custody with my friend Gloria Daly http://www.studiogart.com/. We're ever so pleased with our Thermofax machine and hope for a long and happy relationship!

I had to get started right away and made a couple of screens with some images I found in a Dover book...I'm going to LOVE this!

I'll be offering a screen imaging service, so if you are interested just email me: info@susanpm.com This might be of particular interest to fellow Canadians as I'm located in Victoria, BC. Check back often and see what I'm up to with Baby!

4 comments:

susan said...

Wow - a Baby that you can unplug! How great! I'm afraid I'm a bit uninformed as to the uses of a Thermofax machine and all its glories. They make silkscreens right? So you'll be making for fabric? Your purple art cloth with gingko leaves is BEAUTIFUL!!! Keep going Susan!

bronwen said...

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to use it!

xoxox

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Hi, Susan. I e-mailed you last week to ask about your rates... did you get it? I seem to have difficulty getting e-mails through to you! On the other hand, you may just be busy, huh?
Let me know when you get a chance, okay?
Thanks!

Judy

Rayna said...

I love mine! In fact, I have one at home and one in the studio - neither of which I would part with for the world.

Congratulations on the new arrival!