Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Shattered Angles Class

Last month I had the privilege of visiting the Stitches from the Heart Quilt Guild in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. It was a very welcoming experience and I met many gracious and talented quilters. They treated me so well, it was a pleasure to be there and I hope they'll invite me back again.
I taught a Shattered Angles class, my Tasters Choice Buffet class ( a little taste of lots of techniques) and presented the "Full Meal Deal" lecture! An exciting weekend.
Here are some pictures form the Shattered Angles class:
The strip units are cut and ready for sewing.

Rich and dramatic colour choices show that every kind of fabric works for this technique.

I think Bonnie likes to use blue in her quilts, always a great choice!

Don't you just love the bright and vibrant batiks?


Heddys and Frances are discussing possible block arrangments.

All the ladies did a super job on their quilts and I'd love to see some pictures of the finished products! thanks for a wonderful teaching experience!

No comments: