Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Visit to High Prairie

I just got back from a visit to the High Prairie Quilt Guild in northern Alberta. I've never been that far north and it was wonderful to see the sun shining even at 10:30 pm! The weather was warm, the food was deleicious and the quilters were welcoming!
I taught my Shattered Angles class and the students worked hard to produce some exciting blocks.

The blue and pink strip units sparkle. Perhaps Sophia is planning on a table runner?


Melanie used solid colours for the strips and a leaf pattern for her insertion strips.


Colleen chose soft green and blue greens with a lovely blue for the insertion strips.


Karen had fun using pinks and browns....sort of like her top!

 Corinne chose turquoise and gold tinged Asian prints for her Shattered Angles project.
Thanks, ladies for a wonderful visit.

No comments: