Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Work-hurrah!

Its so great to be back in the studio and creating....it almost doesn't matter what! I got into the wet room and worked on some fabrics I had already dyed and played with my thermofax screens and some new fabric paints. I had ordered some new Jacquard Screen Printing paints. They are luscious and creamy, quite a treat to use and highly pigmented. They change the hand of the fabrics a bit, but not as much as I expected.
This week I'll be working on some new screen designs, I've sketched out the designs and just need to print them off, hurrah!
Here's some of the fabrics I created, three fat quarters and then some of my imagery packs that have one fat quarter and six 6" squares of cotton, linen and silks.
They'll be going up on Etsy over the next couple of days. Check them out at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/susanpm





These are my Imagery Packs:

1 comment: