Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Celtic Twist Pattern

Last year I had an article appearing in the McCall's Quick Quilts magazine. It was a variation of my Give and Take Applique technique and I received lots of rave reviews for the design.



The pattern is available here http://www.quickquilts.com/pdf/Celtic_WB_layout.pdf as a generous lap size quilt. The celtic motif can be arranged in a variety of different layouts, its fun to try several and see what might happen.
If you happen to make any quilts, table runners or wall hangings, please send me apicture, I'd love to post them!

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Oh My Word...that is amazing!! I really like it. Thank you so much for posting a pattern link. I amy have to try this for my kid's wedding quilt.

Peggy said...

What a beautiful quilt. Thanks for posting the pattern - I've long wanted to do a celtic quilt, this may be just the inspiration.