Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wonderfil Threads

While I was at Quilt Market last weekend I had the priviledge to meet the WonderFil Threads ladies in their booth. I have been using their threads for a few years and love the wide selection of colours and types. I found a couple of new ones at Market and am just itching to try them out on some new projects.

In the top left corner you can see the quilt that won the WonderFil Award at Quilt Canada last month. I was honoured to judge that show and the quilt "Threads in Her Hands" by Ann Horton ws an absolute stunning work of art.
You can check out the quilts and their award categories at:
http://www.canadianquilter.com/photo-gallery/national-jury-show-2010.php

2 comments:

Deborah OHare said...

Thank you for sharing those wonderful quilts.

Kona Bay Fabrics Blog said...

Hi Susan -

Thanks for blogging about your Quilt Market activities!

As a vendor at Quilt Market, I do not always get out and look at all the beautiful booths so thanks for sharing!!

That's pretty cool you let your readers know what went on!!


Douglas Eagleson
President, Kona Bay Fabrics

http://www.konabay.com