Sunday, August 14, 2011

Books on Sunday

I just received the "Create with Transfer Artist Paper" by Lesley Riley and read through it with a cup of hot chocolate this morning. I had taken a class with Lesley at Quilt Market last spring and was thrilled with her information and expertise on this topic.
The book has probably all the information there is to know about TAP and walks the reader through several different projects. I can see application possibilities for TAP and I'm planning on using it in my Fonts and Fabric class at Quilt Festival in Houston this fall.
I'd definitely rate this book at a buy for artist interested in mixed media and adding another level of knowledge to their skill set.



Here`s a sample of some pieces I made in Lesley`s class. Have fun with your TAP.

No comments: