Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shattered Angles in Florida

Last week I had the good fortune to visit the Lake County Quilt guild in Tavares Florida. They are an enthusiastic and supportive group of quilters (can't say ladies as they have men in the guild too!) who meet every week and have an annual quilt show, they are busy, busy, busy!
I lectured on the first morning "Show Us Your Fat Quarters - Canadian Style" and there were many Canadian snowbirds in the guild! In the afternoon I taught Heart of My Heart from my DVD and they had great success with Give & Take Applique.


Here's Lynn with some of her hearts. Lynn was also my hostess and arranged my accomodation at the local golf resort. This was they view from my bedroom! Pretty nice!



The next day 19 ladies and Stewart (one brave fellow!) had great fun and lots of success making their Shattered Angles blocks.






Thanks to everyone for making my visit so memorable!





No comments: