Friday, April 24, 2009

Aloha from Hawaii



Its our first day here in beautiful Ohau and we were able to tour part of the island, see Diamond Head, the big waves and surfers and the lush and colourful foliage all around.
Sadly, it rained most of the day but we enjoyed seeing so many interesting sights. Its my first time to Hawaii, but my husband has been many times. I took pictures of some new stamping ideas that I will post later.
Tomorrow we'll drive around a bit more and then board our ship, Carnival Spirit, a bit later in the day. I'll be teaching on the days that we're sailing back to Vancouver, beginning later next week.

2 comments:

Triskit said...

Have fun you two! Don't you love the Carnival Sprit? That's the ship we were on for Mom's Cruise. See you when you get back. Isaac sends hugs ;)

Yvonne said...

What an adventure you are on! I enjoyed 'seeing' a bit of Hawaii through your lens! Wishing you a fabulous time.