Friday, July 26, 2013

Where the Wild Fern Grows

I love seeing finished projects from my students and this picture arrived last week from Connie, who was in my class at the Minnesota Quilt Show in June. In this class students learn my layered applique technique where you can play with changing around the fabrics of the applique shapes for variety and interest.
Then they play with learning to use all those dozens of stitch choices on their machine that rarely get used. We all know about that, don't we? It's a fun filled class and best of all they get a pack with 15 spools of thread to play with!!! Perhaps your guild would like to try this class out?
I think Connie did a great job and used an interesting quilting design as well! Good job, Connie and thanks for sharing!


1 comment:

amie said...

This is lovely!!